INFORMATION STATEMENT ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Privacy Statement pursuant to and in accordance with Article 13 et seq. of EU Regulation n. 679/2016
(General Data Protection Regulation – G.D.P.R.)
Dear Sir or Madam,
Please find enclosed information we must bring to your attention, partly to comply with legal requirements and also because processing data with transparency and fairness is a value shared by this company.
The Data Controller of your personal data is Jingold S.p.A., responsible for the legitimate and correct use of your personal data and who you may contact for any further information or request using the following contact details:
Data Controller: Jingold S.p.a.
Registered office: via F. Turati, 650 – 47522 Cesena (FC) Italia
Telephone: +39 0547 317476
Fax: +39 0547 417514
Certified email: email@example.com
Your personal data will not be subjected to automated decisional processes, nor will it be transferred to Third Party Countries or International Organisations. The data may be processed by External Data Processors, exclusively for reasons strictly linked to the management of the contractual agreement, in accordance with the applicable laws. The latter are contractually obliged to make legitimate and correct use of the data. An up-to-date list of the Data Processors nominated by the Data Controller pursuant to Article 28 of the aforementioned EU Regulation and the people authorised to process the data can be consulted on the Data Controller’s premises. Your data is collected and processed for the purposes outlined below based on the relative legal grounds:
Management of customers and suppliers
Tax ID and other personal identification numbers; Name, address or other elements of personal identity; Contact data (telephone number, e-mail, etc.)
Member State regulation (Italian Civil Code and other special laws)
Your data may be sent to the recipients or the categories of recipients outlined below: Categories of recipients: Consultants and freelance professionals acting as individuals or as an association, banks and credit institutions, companies and enterprises (companies working in logistics), insurance companies, nonprofit public bodies. As well as this information, to ensure that the data processing is as transparent and correct as possible, you must be aware that:
- as concerns contractual obligations, a ten year term is in effect in case of any breach. Therefore, the data storage term is 10 years from the end of the contractual relation;
- you have the right to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data and to correct or erase the data or request its portability, or to limit or oppose its processing pursuant to the cases provided for by law;
- if you have provided consent for one or more specific purposes, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the following supervisory authority: Authority for personal data protection
- You have a legal requirement to provide the requested personal data. The processing of said data is a necessary requirement to manage the contractual relationship, in conformity with existing legislation.
Exercising the indicated rights can take place through written communication sent via certified email or registered letter with advice of receipt to the address of the Data Controller mentioned above.